If you have been trading for three years or more, Woking Works, a collaboration between Woking Borough Council and five leading Woking-based companies, is offering free business advice at surgeries being held on Tuesday 28 February 2017 in Export House, Woking.
Subjects to be covered are:
- banking and finance – loans, mortgages, insurance, investments, savings accounts
- legal – asset and wealth protection, business disputes, compliance, leasing property, corporate governance, trustees
- marketing – electronic direct mail, design, logos, social media, printed media, video
- information technology – infrastructure, applications, data management, networking, cloud-based storage
- accountancy – taxation, wealth management, business development, auditing, strategic advice
The five companies offering the free service are Arcom IT Solutions, Barlow Robbins Solicitors, Hamlyns Chartered Accountants, NatWest Bank and Something Big Creative Communications Agency.
Bookings for the Woking Works Business Surgeries are on a first come first served basis. Sessions will take place at Export House, Woking at 9.30am, 10.30am and 11.30am.
To book your free, one hour session, or to find out more, please contact Amanda Shovelton at NatWest on 07785 636343.